Once Saved Always Saved??? by Steve Cordle
Steve Cordle's book is both a refutation of the once saved/always saved teaching and a study of the book of Hebrews. He does not go through the book chronologically but discusses the details of his topic, including overconfidence, neglecting spiritual growth and faith, the importance of having a submissive heart, confidence in God's care for us, and restoring the fallen. Illustrations from Scripture give readers a reference point for independent study and illustrations from contemporary life help reinforce his thesis.
And now for this week's Friday fun . . . a literary quiz . . . .
Literary Quiz--J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series
1. What's the name of Harry's owl?
2. What color is Hagrid's umbrella?
3. Who runs the ice cream shop in Diagon Alley?
4. Who cast the Dark Mark at the World Cup Quidditch match?
5. What happened to Aunt Marge?
6. What is the name of Fred and George Weasley's shop in Diagon Alley?
7. Who did Hermione discover was an unregistered animagus?
8. What's Ginny and Hermione's nickname for Fleur?
9. Who did Harry drink Polyjuice Potion to turn into at Bill and Fleur's wedding?
10. Who were Harry and Ginny's children named after?
Once again, the first person to send in the correct answers receives one hour of free copyediting on anything except homework!